Support Governor Palin At SarahPAC

President Bush with the same security agent on his left with a gray tie













Governor Palin with the same security agent in a gray sports jacket and pink shirt.


Todd & Sarah Palin Sitting Next To Security Agent
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Response to "(Photos) Is Governor Palin Protected By US Secret Service Or Does Bush & Palin Uses The Same Agency?"

  1. Joe Said,

    I know this gentleman worked for President Bush and left his staff to work with Gov. Palin during the 2008 campaign. He has been with her ever since. I think he accompanies her everywhere. He is not Secret Service. If I come across his name and title again, I will let you know.

    Posted on December 22, 2010 at 3:13 PM

     
  2. Right Wingnut Said,

    Jason Rechter (sp?).

    He worked in the Bush admin on the advance team.

    Posted on December 22, 2010 at 4:17 PM

     

Post a Comment

Deals At Amazon

Get Your 2-Sided Palin Apparel (LOL on back)

Palin For President T-Shirts

Friends

Governor Palin 4 President Facebook:

You Can Get Involved ==> Organize 4 Palin

Join Draft Sarah Committee

NEWS ARCHIVE:

VISITORS BY COUNTRY

free counters

Visitors:

My Profile

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I live in DC and a I can be reached at sarah2012gop@yahoo.com