Support Governor Palin At SarahPAC

Sarah Palin To The DNC: Lies and More Lies

Monday, November 02, 2009
Sarah Palin Posted This On Her Facebook Page: Quit Making Things Up: DNC

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Response to "Sarah Palin To The DNC: Lies and More Lies"

  1. Juanita Said,

    Right on, Sarah! You are doing a great job. I love the blog and the messages on Facebook. My family and I are behind you 100%! That is 6 voters so keep going so we can reclaim our country back with Reagan-type conservatism! You will make a great president!
    Juanita Schulze

    Posted on November 2, 2009 at 6:52 PM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    Palin for 2012. http://northfieldpatriot.blogspot.com/

    Posted on November 3, 2009 at 12:35 PM

     

Post a Comment

Deals At Amazon

Get Your 2-Sided Palin Apparel (LOL on back)

Palin For President T-Shirts

Friends

Governor Palin 4 President Facebook:

You Can Get Involved ==> Organize 4 Palin

Join Draft Sarah Committee

NEWS ARCHIVE:

VISITORS BY COUNTRY

free counters

Visitors:

My Profile

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I live in DC and a I can be reached at sarah2012gop@yahoo.com