Support Governor Palin At SarahPAC



From:
http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2009/06/alaska-vs-california.html
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Response to "Governor Palin Vs. Governor Schwarzenegger"

  1. susitna-flower Said,

    Great post! I would love to see this played over and over.....even to remind our own legislature why giving back the stimulus is a good idea. They are thinking of voting to override her veto of it.

    Posted on June 9, 2009 at 10:39 PM

     

Post a Comment

Deals At Amazon

Get Your 2-Sided Palin Apparel (LOL on back)

Palin For President T-Shirts

Friends

Governor Palin 4 President Facebook:

You Can Get Involved ==> Organize 4 Palin

Join Draft Sarah Committee

NEWS ARCHIVE:

VISITORS BY COUNTRY

free counters

Visitors:

My Profile

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I live in DC and a I can be reached at sarah2012gop@yahoo.com